Employee Development and Staffing
MISSION OF THE DEVELOPMENT UNIT:
- Provide government employees with the most effective and meaningful job-related training possible.
- Develops and conducts a variety of emplyee development, job skill and promotional trainings for CNMI
- Receives training workshop sanction requests from government departments and agencies and
recommends appropriate DOP action.
- Receives training and education leave requests from government departments and agencies and
recommends appropriate DOP action. Unfortunately, this benefit is currently suspended.
- Conducts training surveys at government departments and agencies to determine the types of training
needed by employees.
The following is a list of trainings/sessions currently being conducted by our EDS staff trainers. To attend,
employees musts register with their department/agency Training Liaison Officer.
MISSION OF THE STAFFING UNIT:
- Expeditously and accurately provide government departments and agencies with a list of the most qualified applicants
in filling job vacancies.
- Receives, reviews, records & files OPM - 03 Application of Employment.
- Rates and ranks job applicants based on their education, past work experiences, trainings, and accomplishments.
- Prepares and issues Eligibility List to government departments and agencies and certification letters to job
- Reviews recruitment requests, prepares and issues examination announcements to government departments
- Files and maintains Examination Annoucement folders and related recruitment/certification documents.
QUESTIONS AND/OR CONCERNS:
If you have any questions and/or concerns regarding the services we provide, please do not hesitate to call us
at (670) 234-6925. We are happy to assist you.
THANK YOU FOR ACCESSING OUR EDS WEBSITE!!!
FORMS PROVIDED BY EDS:
- Instructions and Checklist
- Employment Application Fillable
- Download and save Employment Application to desktop first prior to filling out. Personal information will not be saved after printing.)
- Application for Transfer Request Form
Download the Latest Adobe Reader
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT SECTION:
- Joseph M. Pangelinan, Chief of EDS
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT UNIT:
- Sebastian Deleon Guerrero, Personnel Specialist IV & Trainer
- Marlene C. Cruz, Personnel Specialist III & Trainer
- Maxima B. Cruz, Personnel Specialist IV & Training Coordinator
- Mariana P. Deleon Guerrero, Personnel Specialist II
- Magdalena DLG. Aguon, Personnel Assistant I